Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HOPE


I will find it in the last missed train
I will find it in the hair-clogged drain
I will find it in a stolen suitcase
I will find it in the chewing gum in my hair
I will find it climbing the 500th stair
I will find it in my mother’s black eye
I will find it in the rings of fat on my thigh
I will find it listening to ‘Fireworks’ playing on my iPod
While it floats in the shitpot
I will find it in the vulgar smile of your pink teddy bear
I will find it in my millionth tear
I will find it watching a smashed cockroach fly
I will find it waiting for your one last try
I will find it in the hopeless reflection in the mirror
Because I’m still standing there hoping that hope is near




3 comments:

  1. Yes you did, make a fine imagery
    Yes you did, do it & made it brilliantly
    Yes you will, soon find your hope
    Yes you have to, throw it a rope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Poem and a Brilliant comment by two of the most Brilliant people I have ever come across.....I HOPE to be like you Guys......I hope :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one...... i think u should write more often

    ReplyDelete