Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TITLE LESS

Wrote it in a super angry mood.....

I'm not dying because of you
To save you from some guilt
Which I know is anything but true
Breaking the castle of illusions that I built
I'm not opening these veins for you
Its me that I sought to revenge
Painting the red on my heart's blue
Forcing off this veil of pretense
I'm not silencing these beats for you my dear
Punishing myself one last time
For leaving me with loneliness and fear
And taking away all that was mine


3 comments:

  1. that is angry..& rage filled words are deeper than the superfluous arthouse stuff.. loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... 'superfluous arthouse stuff'....lol.. i thought it was more like what beyonce or the so called pop divas would sing after a breakup in a breakup revenge themed album...lol..but we all are different takers of reality.sometimes it comes wrapped up like a succulent paan and sometimes in the form of an all jazzed up shiny paan toffee...and sometimes you have to take it neat... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liking this version of reality * don't remind me of paan toffee..I'm aching for it :)

    ReplyDelete